Advertisement

Jennifer Love Hewitt Shares Makeup-Free Selfie For 44th Birthday

Jennifer Love Hewitt has been a beloved celebrity for decades now. As such, it’s quite exciting that she just celebrated her 44th birthday. Now, as you can see below, Jennifer Love Hewitt even shared a special birthday selfie on her Instagram profile where she posed without makeup.

Of course, Hewitt is still just as gorgeous as ever. The close-up of her face is quite stunning and one can’t help but admire her. She wrote a caption as well that expresses the gratitude she’s felt on her special day.

“Woke up at 4am and was 44! I am deeply grateful, blessed, happy, sometimes insecure about aging, a mom of three incredible babies, married to the most handsome and awesome man, and really excited to see what this year has for us,” she writes.

Her statement continues with additional notes of gratitude and excitement. It’s clear that she was ready to have a great day. And what better way to start a great birthday than with a positive attitude?

“I feel magic in the air and I love magic. Off to work… thank you mom for giving me life. I miss you so much. Gonna get my job done and my birthday cheers on later. Ps Atticus got up way too early and sang me happy birthday! My heart melted. Now go have a great day everyone. It’s my birthday you have to do it!”

Here’s the image Jennifer Love Hewitt shared without her makeup:

It’s great to see that she felt so good about turning 44. Of course, it seems likely that fans will get to see her on the big screen again sooner rather than later. It’s been recently reported that Jennifer Love Hewitt will reprise her iconic role from I Know What You Did Last Summer in an all-new sequel! Now that’s exciting.

Fans can stay tuned to ScreenGeek for additional updates on Jennifer Love Hewitt’s career, including the highly-anticipated I Know What You Did Last Summer sequel, as we have them.


Jennifer Love Hewitt Shares Makeup-Free Selfie For 44th Birthday
Source: Breaking Update News

Post a Comment

0 Comments