Advertisement

Salma Hayek Shows Off Red Bikini For 57th Birthday

Salma Hayek is stunning her Instagram followers once again. This time, however, it’s over a stunning red bikini that Salma Hayek chose to share for her 57th birthday.

Upon seeing the image, one can’t blame her for showing off. After all, she looks great, and it’s worth celebrating another year. Her fans have commented their best wishes and, as of this writing, the post has more than 1.7 million likes.

Hayek adds in her caption that she’s happy for her family, friends, and empowering team in addition to all others in her life. This includes animals and nature as well.

“I’m so happy to be alive and so profoundly grateful for all the blessings!!!! πŸŽ‚My beloved family, my precious friends, my health, my work that keeps me going, my empowering team, my relationship with animals & nature, and the love of all my loyal fans. Happy 57th birthday to me!!! πŸŽ‰

Here’s the bikini photo as shared by Salma Hayek:

Fans shared some of the following comments on her social media post:

“I cant believe she’s 20 years older than me and has a much better body than mine”

“Wishing you the Happiest Birthday ever!!”

“Baddest woman there is, ever was, or will be right there”

“Thank you for being so beautiful, inside and out. You are just a stunning person.”

“Very few, if any can compare…”

It’s a very wholesome sight across the board. Hopefully it won’t be much longer before we see the Marvel star on the big screen again as well.

Stay tuned to ScreenGeek for any additional updates on Salma Hayek and any other viral internet posts as we have them. For now, it’s great seeing that her 57th birthday went so well, and here’s hoping that we’ll continue seeing so much of Hayek both in front of the camera and behind-the-scenes.


Salma Hayek Shows Off Red Bikini For 57th Birthday
Source: Breaking Update News

Post a Comment

0 Comments